Java Tea [Arjak] Powder (Natural remedy for Kidney Stones)
$19.00 – $69.00
The ‘Kidney Stones Breaker’
Java Tea (Orthosiphon aristatus) (or Arjak in Sanskrit) or “Cat’s Whiskers” is used to treat kidney stones. It also helps with infections and urinary disorders.
Java Tea enhances the function of the kidney, reverses kidney disease and prevents kidney problems.
- It is known as a blood cleanser and is also beneficial for liver and gallbladder problems, including gout.
- Has a diuretic effect and increases the excretion of urea and uric acid, without harming the kidneys.
- Contains enough potassium to replace the lost potassium from the body in the diuretic process.
- Studies found that a daily dose of Java tea was as effective as conventional drugs and had no side effects. It increased the excretion of calcium and uric acid.
Other medicinal properties of Java Tea
- It is lesser known however that Java Tea can help to alleviate toothaches. Since Java tea is anti-bacterial and is known to kill bacteria. Intake of java tea improves your dental health and prevents you from catching infections.
- Java Tea also works as a fat burner.
- Java Tea is often taken as irrigation therapy, where Java tea is taken along with lots of fluids to increase urine flow. It increases the loss of body water through urine.
- Java tea is also very beneficial in the treatment of rheumatism.
- Another study showed that certain compounds extracted from Java Tea leaves prevented the proliferation of cancer cells. Java tea’s diuretic and bile stimulating effects mean that it is often used to complement slimming diets.
- Java tea also has antifungal properties, and shows considerable antibacterial activity.
- Java Tea is used for the treatment of joint aches and pains due to arthritis, gout, and rheumatism. This is because of its ability to promote the excretion of uric acid and metabolic wastes. To cure joint aches, you should avoid high protein diets as they add up to the build-up of these wastes.
- Traditional bomohs use Java Tea in the formulas for the treatment of diabetes and hypertension.
- It helps a lot in losing weight in just a few weeks. Drinking java tea also makes you feel less bloated, and you feel a lot healthier. Java tea is widely valued as an aid to weight loss. It speeds up the body’s metabolism and helps prevent absorption of fat.
- Java tea slows tumor development both in early and late stages of growth
- Helps with tissue repair.
- Anti-HIV and anti-malarial
- Protects your brain in old age, lowers your risk of diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- Java tea is also known to improve skin and protect pores. It is also known as a blood cleanser.
- Another traditional use of Java Tea is in the treatment of diabetes.
Main recommended use: To avoid the very painful occurrence of kidney stones and strengthen kidneys.
How to use: To treat problems like bile disorders, kidney stones, and gallbladder stones: Put 5g of powder into 1 liter of boiling water. Leave to infuse for 5 minutes. Drink 1-3 cups a day. Consume the last dose at least 2-3 hours before sleeping.
When treatment with Java Tea is administered, it is important that you take plenty of fluids. Please note that treatment of kidney disease and kidney stones should only be done by professionals.
Contraindications: For people who have oedema that is caused by either kidney problems or heart conditions. Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Ask your doctor before using Java Tea if you are consuming lithium.
Ships DIRECTLY from Indonesia through our warehouse (no intermediaries)
* The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
4 lbs (1814g), 3 oz (85g) (108 caps), 1/2 lbs (226g), 1 lb (454g), 2 lbs (907g)