Javanese Turmeric (Curcuma xanthorriza) Root Powder: A more powerful Turmeric
$19.00 – $69.00
- Javanese Turmeric is more efficient than regular Turmeric for joint pain, arthritis and any sort of pain caused by inflammation.
- Javanese Turmeric is also more efficient helpful for oral care, when added to mouthwash and toothpaste. It is very recommended for use against strep/staph mutans or other oral pathogens in the mouth.
- Javanese Turmeric is calming and soothing mentally and emotionally.
- Highly anti-inflammatory, and recommended for wound healing.
- Improves digestion and increases appetite (especially for children and elderly people)
- Javanese turmeric is traditionally used for indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome, bloating after meals, stomach disorders, and liver and gallbladder issues.
- It can be blended with Myrrh for oral care! Both are bitter tasting, so find a way to mask the taste.
Main recommended use: Anti-inflamatory, to treat liver disorders like jaundice and gallstones.
Warning: Javanese Turmeric is different from normal Turmeric and shouldn’t be taken more than three months in a row.
Type of Powder: Water soluble. Easy to integrate in teas and drinks.
Ships DIRECTLY from Indonesia through our warehouse (no intermediaries)
* The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
4 lbs (1814g), 3 oz (85g) (108 caps), 1/2 lbs (226g), 1 lb (454g), 2 lbs (907g)