Longevity Spinach LEAF Tea
$24.00 – $69.00
Longevity Spinach (Gynura procumbens) is very rich in phytochemicals and minerals.
- It is especially helpful for accelerated wound healing and skin diseases.
- It is also famous as a natural anti-herpes remedy.
- It is used in cooking to cover the bitter taster of other herbs, which makes it very useful in cooking medicinal soups and herbal teas.
- When powdered, it can be used as a natural toothpaste powder.
Gynura procumbens is sometimes called “Fake Ashitaba”, as the two plants are outwardly similar.
Main recommended uses:
- In herbal formulas to cover the bitter taste.
- In skin healing formulas
Ships DIRECTLY from Indonesia through our warehouse (no intermediaries)
* The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
4 lbs (1814g), 1/2 lbs (226g), 1 lb (454g), 2 lbs (907g)