Longjack Root Powder [Apsarah] – A powerful aphrodisiac
$19.00 – $69.00
Longjack (Eurycoma longifolia), or Apsarah in Sanskrit, is a small tree found in the jungles all over Southeast Asia. Its root and bark are used as an aphrodisiac, for treating male infertility, boosting athletic performance, bodybuilding and reducing body fat.
- The powdered root of the plant is boiled in water, and the water is consumed as an aphrodisiac.
- It is also used for the relief of fever, and to eliminate intestinal worms, dysentery, diarrhoea, indigestion, and jaundice.
- The root also contains potent protective antioxidants which inhibit cellular aging. The root is highly bitter.
- It improves blood circulation and is a testosterone booster. It is a common ingredient in natural energy drinks.
- Phytochemicals in Longjack are anti-viral, anti-malarial, anti-cancerous and quell dysentery.
- The quassinoids in the root prove twice as potent as aspirin against fevers!
Main recommended use: As a male aphrodisiac and testosterone booster.
Types of powder: Water soluble. Easy to integrate in teas and drinks.
Ships DIRECTLY from Indonesia through our warehouse (no intermediaries)
* The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
4 lbs (1814g), 3 oz (85g) (108 caps), 1/2 lbs (226g), 1 lb (454g), 2 lbs (907g)