Gotu Kola Leaf Powder [Mandukaparni] – Brain and Skin Herb
$19.00 – $69.00
Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) (in Sanskrit, Mandukaparni – “which leaves resemble shape of a frog’s claw”) is considered a rasayana (a herb which ensures longevity) in Ayurveda, and an adaptogen in Western medicine.
- Gotu Kola is a longevity herb. It was highly praised in both classical Ayurvedic and Taoist medical texts.
- It fortifies the immune system and strengthens the adrenals.
- It is considered a blood tonic in both Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
- As a cerebral tonic, Gotu kola is also an effective herb against depression.
- It is rich in anti oxidants like superoxide dismutase.
- It is used to promote restful sleep.
- Gotu Kola is also an excellent beauty herb. It promotes beautiful skin by increasing collagen production and carrying away toxins which cause skin blemishes.
- Because it helps to repair connective tissue, it is also very effective at reducing the appearance of scars.
- It is used in liver disorders, enhances memory, intelligence and strengthens the body.
Note: Gotu Kola is not related to the kola nut and contains no caffeine.
Main recommended use: For beautiful skin and hair and for mind power.
Ships DIRECTLY from Indonesia through our warehouse (no intermediaries)
* The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
3 oz (85g) (108 caps), 1/2 lbs (226g), 1 lb (454g), 2 lbs (907g), 4 lbs (1814g)