Javanese Turmeric (Curcuma xanthorriza) Root Powder (Organic)
$8.00 – $25.00
Traditionally used for indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), intestinal gas, stomach disorders, and liver and gallbladder disorders. It is also a powerful antiseptic herb that shouldn’t be taken more than three months in a row.
• More efficient than regular Turmeric for joint pain, arthritis, any sort of pain caused by inflammation.
• Calming and soothing mentally and emotionally.
• Highly anti-inflammatory, and recommended for wound healing.
• Improves digestion and increases appetite (especially for children and elderly people)
• Javanese turmeric is used for indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), bloating after meals, stomach disorders, and liver and gallbladder issues.
• Javanese Turmeric is also more efficient helpful for oral care, when added to mouthwash and toothpaste.
• It is recommended for use against strep/staph mutans or other oral pathogens in the mouth.
• It can be blended with Myrrh for oral care! Both are bitter tasting, so find a way to mask the taste.
Main recommended use: Anti-inflamatory, to treat liver disorders like jaundice and gallstones.
Type of Powder: Water soluble. Easy to integrate in teas and drinks.
Ships DIRECTLY from Indonesia through our warehouse (no intermediaries)
* The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1 lb (454g), 1/2 lbs (227g), 120 caps, 2 lbs (907g), 21 lbs (9.53 kg)