Neem Leaf Powder [Nimba] – A fundamental Ayurvedic herb
$19.00 – $69.00
Neem (Azadirachta indica) (in Sanskrit Nimba, or Arista, which means ‘perfect, complete and imperishable’) leaves are among the most complex on the planet, with over 130 different active compounds.
- Neem leaves are very beneficial to the skin, nails, scalp, teeth and gums.
- Neem detoxifies the blood.
- Neem strengthens the immune system, improves liver functionality and heals the respiratory and digestive system.
- It is famous as a malaria treatment and works for diabetes well.
- The earliest record of Neem and is uses is found in Kautilya’s Arthashastra around 4th century BC and in the Caraka Samhita and the Susruta-Samhita, the fundamental books of Ayurveda.
Neem is also part of an ancient Ayurvedic formula where it is combined with Turmeric, which magnifies its cleansing effects and creates further effects of its own, such as increasing vital energy (prana) in the body.
Main recommended use: For general purification, detoxification and strengthening.
How to use: Neem is very bitter, so it is better taken in capsules, or mixed in strongly sweetened drinks or foods.
Ships DIRECTLY from Indonesia through our warehouse (no intermediaries)
* The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
3 oz (85g) (108 caps), 1/2 lbs (226g), 1 lb (454g), 2 lbs (907g), 4 lbs (1814g)