(‘Ayurvedic Pepper’) – Bioenhancer that increases the absorption of other supplements
$19.00 – $69.00
Trikatu is an ancient Ayurvedic formula that combines Black Pepper, Long Pepper and Ginger, in equal quantities. As a result, it is much more beneficial than taking Black Pepper by itself.
Trikatu is a bio-enhancer, which means it has the interesting effect of enhancing the absorption of nutrients from foods and from other herbal supplements.
All our Ayurvedic multiple-herbs formulas contain 5% Trikatu or another bio-enhancer, depending on the formula.
- Trikatu increases digestive juices and stimulates the stomach.
- Trikatu detoxifies the liver by increasing the secretion of bile from the gallbladder.
- Hepatoprotective activity of Trikatu Churna
- Trikatu reduces ama (toxins that develop due to undigested food and toxic emotions)
- Trikatu is also very efficient to burn fat and is one of the great herbal formulas for weight loss.
- Its more subtle taste makes it very popular with vegan and organic restaurants as an alternative to common Black Pepper.
Dosage: 500 mg twice/day. Maximum dosage is 1000 mg/day. It is safe in dosage of 500 mg per day in pregnancy and 1000 mg per day in lactation.
Contraindications: Acid dyspepsia, Heartburn, Constipation
- All formulas contain 5% of Trikatu as an anupana (bioenhancer)
- Ships DIRECTLY from Indonesia (no intermediaries). Free worldwide shipping.
- The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
4 lbs (1814g), 3 oz (85g) (108 caps), 1/2 lbs (226g), 1 lb (454g), 2 lbs (907g)