White Turmeric [Krachura] – Anti-parasitic, stimulating and and rejuvenating
$19.00 – $69.00
White Turmeric (Curcuma zedoaria), or Krachura in Sanskrit, is traditionally used for
- Treatment of menstrual disorders, dyspepsia, vomiting
- Helping with cancer healing.
- Fighting various poisonings and to kill worms.
- It is great for skin disorders.
- It purifies and rejuvenates the skin
- Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-microbial and anti-cancer activity.
- White Turmeric contains 6-16% curcuminoids .
White Turmeric (Curcuma zedoaria) root has a pale sulfur yellow color. It has a strong bitter taste, but is commonly used in Asian cuisine. White Turmeric tastes like a combination of turmeric, mango and ginger.
How to use: Can be used to spice green smoothies, or as a tea in combination with with Peppermint, Ginger, Cinnamon and Honey.
Main recommended use: As a general anti-parasitic and rejuvenating herb.
Type of powder: Not soluble: Can’t be used directly as a tea, but great for shakes, soups and all types of foods preparations.
Ships DIRECTLY from Indonesia through our warehouse (no intermediaries)
* The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
4 lbs (1814g), 3 oz (85g) (108 caps), 1/2 lbs (226g), 1 lb (454g), 2 lbs (907g)